About AACE Chapters
International AACE Chapters enhance the mission of AACE by improving the ability of clinical endocrinologists worldwide to provide the highest quality of patient care and in fostering educational programs that allow for a closer relationship among the members and potential members. International chapters also expand the market for AACE programs and services to help increase the visibility of AACE as an advocate for patient care issues in endocrinology, diabetes, metabolism and nutrition. Supporting the development of International AACE Chapters, in accordance with proper guidelines governed by the AACE Board of Directors and the Chapters Committee, is an extension of AACE's vision to be recognized worldwide for its clinical leadership.
The Gulf Chapter of AACE is a professional community of physicians in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, specializing in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism, committed to fostering advanced educational and research programs to enable its members to provide the highest quality of patient care.
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists is the organization focused on endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism that is most:
- Recognized worldwide for its clinical leadership
- Valued by clinical endocrinologists and other healthcare professionals
- Trusted by patients
- Respected by healthcare decision-makers and the public
Critical Conditions for Success
- AACE members believe that AACE enables them to secure the clinical skills, knowledge, and business management information needed to deliver the highest quality of care to their patients.
- Patients believe that an AACE educated and certified physician delivers the highest quality of specialized endocrine care, and that AACE provides them with the most reliable patient support information.
- AACE through its members, will be recognized by healthcare decision-makers as the most valuable resource for information about endocrine, diabetes, and metabolism issues.
- AACE has the necessary financial and other resources to carry out its strategic objectives.