Prior to traveling to the United Arab Emirates, delegates are advised to check for visit visa requirements at the UAE embassies based in their country of residence
Visas on arrival
If your country of nationality appears on the list bellow, no advanced visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa free of charge.
Eligible countries: Australia, Iceland, Portugal, Andorra, Ireland, San Marino, Austria, Italy, Singapore, Brunei, Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Liechtenstein, Spain, Denmark, Luxembourg, Sweden, Finland, Malaysia, Switzerland, France, Monaco, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, United States of America, Greece, New Zealand, The Vatican, Hong Kong, Norway.
Non-eligible Citizens: It is not possible to process visit visa application for citizens of the following countries: Ethiopia, Syria, Nigeria, Libya and Bangladesh.
Delegates with citizenships from countries not listed in the eligible countries list for visa on entry will need to obtain a visit visa. Please double check for an entry requirements for travelers from your country of nationality by contacting the local embassy or consulate of the United Arab Emirates. For a full list of UAE embassies located globally please click here.
Visa arrangements can be requested directly to the organizer. Visas will be processed at a cost of AED 550 per person. Charges may vary according to nationality.
Once the visit visa is approved, a copy will be emailed to the applying delegate wherein it is advised to carry a printed copy during travel to submit to the immigration officers upon arrival in the UAE.
- Filled out visa application form (download)
- Clear scanned color copy of the applicant's passport that clearly shows the applicant’s full name, date/place of birth, passport number, date of issue/expiry with a 6 month validity along with a colored photograph.
- Scanned color passport-sized photograph with a white background.
- The passport should be valid for 6 months or more prior to the date of travel.
- All scanned material are advisable at 600dpi of resolution using a scanner. Faxed scans will be rejected.
In the case that a visa application is refuted by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in, the application fee will not be refunded.